This is the end of a very long day. We (Christian and myself) woke at 6:30am for a quick bottle. We fell back to sleep, some quicker than others. I had a migraine so my head was spinning. We slept until a very late 8:15am. From 8:15 til 8:45 is a bit of a blur because it occurred at warp speed. My babysitter was 15 minutes late which was just enough time for the unattended one year old to shatter a candle holder and cut his finger. While sweeping up glass sitter arrives. I changed into my swim suit ( I lifeguard) and gathered all of my daily belongings. I work at a pool in an undesireable part of town thus the pool is antiquated. Due to the lack of cold water and/or refridgeration at the pool I dropped off my lunch at another aquatic facility. SHow up to a 4 foot pool that only has 2 foot of water in it. Let's just say it made swimming lessons very interesting. Afterwards I spent my 30minute lunch break exercising at a nearby walking trail. Ate lunch on pool deck after exercising. Then, too my surprise a wondorous bolt of lightening followed by rolling thunder graced us all. After closing the pool I ran a few errands. I picked up Christian and met up with mom for a little shopping. Visited with my sister and her children before heading home. By 7:00 I was home and had Christian settled in bed by 9:00.
Now, I am in pj's, watching a new episode of someone else's reality which gives me a break from my own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, sister...you always amaze me!!!
ReplyDeleteDude. I'm exhausted just hearing about it! You are doing such a great job. Christian is so happy, loving and precious. Loved seeing you guys!! And so glad you're blogging now!!
ReplyDelete