Christian is turning ONE. I can not believe that a whole year has past since Christian Michael Cooper entered into this world. I just packed up all of my maternity clothes and newborn attire. I sat on the floor in the bottom of my closet sobbing. It's surreal to see him wobbling around the house trying to run. He crawls all the way up the stairs, bangs on the glass partition, and then crawls back down. He says so many words that he clearly understands. "Dada, momma, baby, no no no, hi, yeah, gigi (grandma), hat, Ta-da (with arm movements), dog, the list goes on. He is in this crazy phase of tantrums that I am NOT liking so much. The only way to calm him down is for me to wrap him in his 1 specific blanket and rock him like an infant.
This Friday is his actual birthday and his dad and I are going to get family photos taken. Then we are going to take Christian to Sea World for the day. I will post pics soon. I hope the day goes well and I will have a heaping pile of memories to share with my baby as he gets older. His b-day party is Sunday. I rented the (new) pool for a SURFER DUDE extravaganza. We invited 50 or more people to share this day with us. I have planned out Christian's schedule that day and practiced it today to make sure he can make it thru without a melt down. His normal nap is during the party so I have had to adjust the schedule out to prevent any problems. (Let's pray that it works as well on Sunday as it did today). I am getting Christian a FORT for the living room and a play tunnel for Mrs. Tina's house. Pics will follow.....
I guess what I am really trying to say is that I am so excited to watch my lil man grow. I am so proud of him, our connection, and the time we have shared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww. This all sounds awesome. What a special momma you are. I know he loves you sooo much! HAPPY B-DAY CHRISTIAN!!
ReplyDeleteYou are just darling!! You are a wonderful mama and deserve tons of kuddos!!!!
ReplyDelete